Saturday 23 May 2015

Tropical Chic













This outfit was perfect for a hot sunny day and an evening outing to dinner. I matched these lose-fitted black high waisted pants with a leafy green crop top, and added my black felt hat to add to my look. The pool is still a little too cold to swim in - but I can't wait for it to heat up more! Bring on that summer weather.

What I Wore:

Crop Top // Garage
Pants // H&M
Hat + Sandals // Sears
Sunnies // Calico
Lipstick Shade // Glazed Berry by Clinique
Bag // Daily Look
Watch // Michael Kors
Nail Polish Shade // Ruffles and Feathers by Essie

Photography by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 


and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment