Monday 6 April 2015

WIW: Easter 2015




















Hi bunnies!!
This Easter I wore a simple but oh-so-cute look. I wore this super girly and fun pink glitter skirt with fluffy pink trim from GFD Store and paired it with a plain with T, some white and gold sandals, and of course, matching sparkly pink bunny ears!! My necklace adds some detail around my neck, and as always, I am wearing my gold watch. The ring I have on is one of my own designs under my business's name, Sugar Coated Accessories.

If you want to see how I put this full look together, watch the Get Ready With Me Easter edition video on my YouTube channel. I went through the steps of how I did my hair, makeup, nails, and outfit! Watch here. Please let me know what you think!!

Side note: Yes, my hair was inspired by Ariana Grande. :)




Thanks for reading. XO

What I Wore:

T-Shirt // Old Navy
Watch // Michael Kors
Necklace // Crafty Kitty
Bunny Ears // Dollarama
Sandals // Sears
Handmade Bunny Ring // Sugar Coated

Photos by Thomas Birney
© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches



No comments:

Post a Comment